Frequently Asked Questions
- There is my photo in your pages, I haven't permitted you to publish this?
- Don't call me a thief and don't bring me up before the court. Most probably, the editor of a book or a magazine allowed me to publish this. If your name is not written in the alternative text (when you set the cursor on the photo), and if you agree for this photo to be published here, mail to me, I'll add your name. If you don't agree, mail to me, too, I'll remove this photo. I didn't put it here to colourize my website. It was hard to get in contact with all the publishers.
- Forgive me Bloemenbureau Holland, I wrote to you twice in 2002, and I got no answer. I was taught that 'no answer' = 'agreement'.
- What do the green abbreviations is brackets e.g. (aloc 1) mean?
- If you can identify a specimen with such a postscript, please send an e-mail to me including an identification suggestion.
- Why are there anormal chars instead of letters in some words?
- These are Polish national chars. Try to switch your browser's window "View/Encoding" to "ISO-8859-2 Central Europe". If you don't have installed fonts with national chars, it will be so.
- Why are some photos so poor quality?
- They're scanned from small size printed pictures. Can't be better.
- May I send you photos of my aroids to publish them here?
- Of course, especially if these are photos of species I don't have.
- Can I use VescHort or Araceum logo in my webpage?
- Yes, but only as a link to mine.
- A link in your page doesn't work.
- Please, report it to me, i'll fix this.
- Can you sell me a plant?
- Araceum is neither a nursery nor shop. I do not have all plants presented in my pages. I have some plants for exchange (single specimens). If you want to exchange any plant with me, send a mail to me if I have it and what you offer.
- Can you identify my aroid?
- Send me photos, if I won't be able to identify I'll publish them in the ID Center.
- I have found a mistake in spelling in your page.
- Well, for me English is a foreign language, please, report it.
- There is an error in my name in the literature, links or other pages.
- Send me the correct spelling, I'll change this. If you have an university degree, I'll add it.
Any other questions? Comments? Mail to: email@example.com
page created on 2002-01-10
last updated on 2004-08-16